Following Dr Karen Darby’s departure from the practice, Dr Neil Martin has now taken up the post and is busy introducing himself to his list of patients. Unfortunately Richard Fisher Read more »
Special arrangements can be made to provide home visits (including nursing or residential care homes) for patients who are disabled, sick or housebound.
There is a range of treatments we are able to offer when necessary in the home environment:
- Examination, assessment of needs and diagnosis
- Dentures and denture repairs
- Some straightforward extractions
- Temporary or semi-permanent fillings
- Prescription of antibiotics etc
- Scale (hand scaling) and Polish
- Topical fluoride varnish application
We can liase with relatives and nursing supervisors when requested regarding timing of visits, estimates of cost and accounts.